Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Nana The Poet!

This post is brought to you by who what some of you might know as Aunty Nana!  Happy to say you will enjoy many a chat with her to talk about everything and everything as she has led a most interesting life thus far :) Happy to say that I have spent so many wonderful times with her as a friend, niece, and sister - so much fun, so much life, so much beauty!


For those that know me, you will not be surprised that I chose to stray from the norm,
And create this blog in a unique way – or, in a poetic form.

I am the youngest of five,
After 4 children, SUPRISE…I arrive.

I am one of gods very blessed creatures,
To have grown up with 4 amazing teachers.

While I have been told I have my mother’s heart of gold,
I have also been told I am equally as bold.

Unlike my father I am not often quiet,
In fact I definitely enjoy a good riot!

For 12 amazing months I travelled the earth,
Gained exposure that helped me experience a re-birth.

I developed a passion I never thought I could,
I am now a director for a company called Starwood.

I spend several dollars and several moons,
Enjoying another passion – live tunes.

My pup Luka is my largest distraction,
I love him more than you could possibly imagine.

I look forward to spending time with you all,
I have no doubt we will have a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment