Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pardhan the Interruption!

This week's post is brought to you by some of our newest members of the reunion!  So happy to announce that the Mahedi Pardhan family and Shanaz Vellani are joining us for this epic occasion!

We are the Pardhans! Mahedi (my dad) is brother to Fatmabai, Natasha’s maternal grandmother (Nanima).Our unit is comprised of him, my mom, Farida, my cousin/aunt Shanaz along with me, Anar.



We live in Toronto and bring a variety of experiences, stories, journeys, etc. with us, many of which involve many more of the people who are going to be here with us in Playa del Carmen.  For example, the Romanian wedding many of you must have heard about was my “baby” cousin Aly’s nuptials. We had an incredible time for the duration of that trip and it’s something our family holds very dear (especially with a baby Pardhan on the way over there now!).

Our foursome has some extensive travel mileage between us and is looking forward to sharing and comparing travel notes, so come one, come all and enjoy a conversation or 2 as we enjoy the wonderful beaches and resort Natasha has made available to us.

And as for me, you might recognize my hair from various hair commercials I am in. Maybe I'm born with it, maybe it's Pantene Pro V.

Til then!

1 comment: